How Estate Planning Can Protect Your Future
Estate planning is a lifelong process in which you evaluate your situation and plan for the future. It includes planning for your retirement, for the possibility of disability, and for death. The estate planning process requires that you consider a wide range of legal, financial, emotional, and logistical issues.
Proper estate planning can eliminate or reduce the typical financial burdens left at death for heirs. Such burdens include probate fees and death taxes which, if the estate is not properly arranged, may result in liquidity and cash flow problems.
Tools For Customizing Your Estate Plan
Healey, Deshaies, Gagliardi & Woelfel, PC, offers a variety of services to accommodate your estate planning needs:
- Independent attorneys who specialize in estates and trusts
- A custom personal planning service for individuals and their families
- Periodic reviews to monitor your estate
- Meeting with family members to activate the estate plan in event of an incompetence or death of the trustmaker(s)
- Assistance in transferring assets to your living trust
- Flat fees
- Avoid probate
- Asset preservation
- Provide for use of assets during incompetence while maintaining privacy
- Reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- Nursing home planning
Attorneys Robert J. Deshaies, Paul J. Gagliardi, and John R. Woelfel have combined experience of over 100 years.
How To Contact Us
To get a complimentary estate analysis, please call 978-388-1787 for a consultation and complete and print out the Confidential Tax and Estate Planning Questionnaire to bring to your appointment. It is not necessary to fill out each section if inapplicable. We will provide a preliminary suggested course of action. You can also request an appointment online.