We Can Remove The Stress From Real Estate Transactions
Entering into a real estate transaction requires the services of many professionals and can become complicated quickly. Whether you are purchasing or selling residential, commercial or industrial real estate, a law firm that provides comprehensive services can help simplify matters for you.
At Healey, Deshaies, Gagliardi & Woelfel, PC, our experienced Amesbury real estate lawyers can provide assistance at every step of your real estate transaction. We streamline the process for you and handle any issues that come up, allowing your transaction to proceed smoothly.
Ensuring You Are Protected In Your Real Estate Transaction
Attorneys Robert J. Deshaies, Paul J. Gagliardi and John R. Woelfel serve as our firm’s attorneys who have committed themselves to providing in-depth services in these areas. Holding more than half a century of legal experience between them, they regularly advise clients as to their best legal options in even the most difficult disputes.
It can be difficult to predict what issues will come up during any real estate transaction. Our attorneys take charge of any problem as it arises, working with a network of local professionals to help you close on the property. The comprehensive services we provide include the following:
- We draft and review documents necessary for your transaction.
- We attend closing with you and remind you of what you need to bring.
- We work with a local company to help you protect your new investment with title insurance.
- If there are zoning issues, including zoning disputes, we work with the relevant parties to resolve the problems and clear the way for closing.
- We handle any land use problems that occur in the course of your commercial real estate transaction.
Our attorneys have been part of the Amesbury community for more than 40 years, practicing in a number of legal areas in Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire. This gives us an advantage when handling your real estate transaction because we are familiar with the other professionals who will be part of the transaction.
Schedule Your Initial Consultation
For representation from a detail-oriented real estate transaction lawyer, contact us by phone at 978-388-1787, or online to set up an appointment.